While our showrooms are temporarily closed, our team is here to help via phone and online to assist with any questions you may have about automaker programs and lender payment support during COVID-19.
As the effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to impact the way we live, interact and work, the entire team at Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet is here and firmly committed to helping and serving our customers, guests, employees and community. As our teams continue to monitor the evolving situation we know there are questions you may have about your expiring lease, upcoming finance or lease payments and other questions about your vehicle, our team is here for you.
This community, our employees and our customers are always our top priority and together we will work through this. Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe, and stay healthy.
The Team at Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet
Please visit our website and social pages for regular updates.
- For Current GM Owners & Lessees: Flexible payment arrangements, payment extensions on a case-by-case basis.
- GMF Expiring Leases: Automatic one month extension for March & April.
- GM Financial Assistance during COVID-19: Get answers to frequently asked questions here. Together we’ll keep moving forward.
- Questions? Our team is here to help, call or Text “GM FINANCIAL” to 248-566-6004
- GM Financial Customer Service: 1-800-284-2271
- GM Financial Customer Service: Website
Keep your vehicle another 30 days. Ally is not charging any fees or payment for an extra 30 days for lease customers with scheduled maturity dates from March 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
- Don’t worry, you’ll have additional miles. To calculate extra mileage, divide the total number of miles your contract allows by the number of months in your contract. For example, if your one-year contract allows 12,000 miles total, you’ll get an additional 1,000 miles for the extra 30 days. Note that you’ll be responsible for any miles beyond what we’re providing for the extra 30 days.
- Drive and take care of your vehicle as you normally would. This
includes complying with the terms of your lease and keeping your existing
insurance. If you want to return your vehicle at any point before your additional 30-day
period ends, you can bring it back to the dealership.
- Ally has notified eligible lease customers directly via email or text
- SmartLease customers will receive additional monthly miles based on the mileage structure in the original lease agreement.
- Example: Existing SmartLease term is 24 months 30,000 miles (15k per year or 1,250 per month). The extension increases total allowable miles to 31,250. Any excess mileage charges at termination will be assessed beginning at 31,251 miles.
- Customers who purchased extra mileage upfront may receive a rebate of unused mileage based on total miles at termination as provided in the original lease agreement.
- Customers may return their vehicle prior to the new scheduled end date without penalty.
- Customers who wish to return their vehicle before the extension expires should contact Ally at 1-888-925-2559.
Royal Oak: Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet