2018 Chevrolet Equinox
The New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox at Matthew Hargreaves Chevrolet
Matthew Hargreaves Chevrolet in Royal Oak, MI is giving you the new 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. We have the most up to date information regarding your new vehicle and are excited to share it with you. We want to make sure you get the best customer buying experience whether you are online or in our store. Browse our large selection of colors, trims, and packages and don’t hesitate to ask questions as we have product specialists on hand 24/7 to help you. We also have a user-friendly website to help you navigate through services, other Chevrolet products, and specials to ensure you get the best price on your next vehicle or service visit. Thank you for choosing Matthew Hargreaves Chevrolet as your local Royal Oak Chevrolet dealer.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to have it all? The all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox is one crossover that truly delivers. As a matter of fact, the all-new Equinox was designed with you specifically in mind. Everything that’s important to you has been taken into consideration: performance, safety, and the advanced technologies you insist on. It’s all here, making the all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox all that and a bag of chips.
STARTING AT: $23,580
EPA-ESTIMATED 39 MPG HWY WITH 1.6L TURBO-DIESEL ENGINE
63.5 CU. FT. MAX CARGO VOLUME
10 AVAILABLE ACTIVE SAFETY FEATURES
AVAILABLE 4G LTE WI-FI FROM ONSTAR
With all the improvements and enhancements there are to be found in the 2018 Equinox, you’ll have to agree that calling it “all new” is almost an understatement. The Equinox’s new exterior has been totally redesigned for 2018, giving it a more sleek and sculpted look. Particularly appealing are the Equinox’s new chrome-accented duel-port grille, halogen projector-beam headlamps, and signature LED daytime running lamps.
YOUR HOME ON THE ROAD
Getting behind the wheel of the all-new 2018 Equinox, the first thing you’ll notice is how comfortable and at ease you find yourself. That’s due in part to the completely redesigned interior. The cabin of the new Equinox is spacious enough for you, your passengers, and everything you want to bring along. In no time, the Equinox’s dual-cockpit design will feel like a home away from home, with everything you need at your fingertips.
SOLUTIONS: CONVENIENT AND SIMPLE
If you’re in the market for a crossover, you probably want something that works as hard as you do. If so, the all-new Equinox is for you. Just imagine having your hands full and needing to get into the Equinox’s lift-gate. The engineers behind the new Equinox imaged it, and so they created a hands-free gesture lift-gate. The available lift-gate opens for you with a slight wave of your foot and a programmable memory height can be set for easy reach or to accommodate areas with low ceilings. It’s as simple as it is ingenious.
Additionally, the all-new 2018 Equinox features memory settings that can be programmed to adjust the seat positions for two different drivers. And you’re guaranteed not to run out of space thanks to the Equinox’s 60/40 split-folding rear seats. They fold flat, creating a substantial 63.5 cubic feet of cargo space.
Confidence for every mile
Nothing feels better than peace of mind. The new 2018 Chevrolet Equinox offers ten advanced safety technologies to help detect and prevent potential hazards on the road.
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- When Equinox is traveling below 50 mph and the system senses that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, this available feature automatically applies the brakes to potentially help reduce the severity of impact. It may even help avoid an accident altogether at very low speeds.
- assist with Lane Departure Warning
- If you unintentionally drift from your lane, available Lane Keep Assist provides gentle steering wheel turns and alerts to help you get your vehicle back in place if you don’t take action.
- Forward Collision Alert
- Using camera technology, this advanced feature alerts you to slowing vehicles detected in your path. Drivers can set the following distance indicator to Far, Medium, Near or Off.
- Rear Vision Camera
- As you shift into reverse, the standard rear vision camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind your vehicle on the Chevrolet MyLink† touch-screen
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- This available technology utilizes radar sensors to monitor approaching traffic passing behind the vehicle and alerts you through the standard rear vision camera screen.
- Rear Park Assist
- Using ultrasonic sensors, available Rear Park Assist senses stationary objects, warns you if an object is too close, and uses guiding lines on the rear vision camera screen to help when backing up.
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- This available feature uses short-range radar sensors to warn you when other vehicles are in your blind zone areas.
- Lane Change Alert
- During a lane-change maneuver, this available advanced technology provides side mirror alerts to help you avoid a collision with a rapidly approaching vehicle.
This available technology automatically switches on the high beams when driving conditions become too dark, and reverts to low beams when it detects an approaching vehicle.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
With this available feature, you have the option of directional seat-bottom vibrations instead of audible safety alerts.
This available feature gives you a virtual bird’s-eye view of your vehicle on the available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen. The system is made up of four cameras – the standard rear vision camera, a forward-looking camera in the front grille and one under each side mirror of the vehicle.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
TECHNOLOGY ALL AROUND
Equinox is packed with purposeful, intuitive technology including support for Apple CarPlay.TM† Link your compatible iPhone® to access your iMessages, Apple Music, select apps and more — all through the color touch-screen Chevrolet MyLink† display.
WE’RE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2017 Chevrolet vehicles.
- 2 maintenance visits†, including 2 oil changes and filters, tire rotations and Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)
5 years or 60,000 miles of Roadside Assistance with Courtesy Transportation†
5 years of the OnStar Basic† Plan
3 months of the OnStar Guidance† Plan